A village in the Kobuleti municipality, in the municipality of Chahati. Located in the confluence of the rivers Kintrishi, at an altitude of 1040 m. over the sea, 26 km from Chahati and 44 km from Kobuleti. During the Soviet period, animal husbandry and beekeeping developed. В селе находилась церковь им. St. John the Baptist, who ruled the episcopal center of Hino, which existed from the XVI century to the 70s of the XVIII century. In the seventeenth year of the 19th century, the population of Hino consisted of 300 inhabitants. Церковь Хиноцминда им. John the Baptist was at the beginning of the villages, on the right bank of the river Kintrishi, inside the stone wall. After the demolition, a part of the lighthouse was saved. The temple was completely destroyed in 1919.
How to get here:
Address: Vozle catholichskoe cerkvi.
Route from Kobuleti to Chahati,
Address: Autoboxal Kobuleti.