St. The Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas was built in 1865 with funding from the Greeks of Batumi. The temple is cross-domed. Its construction began in Adjara during the Ottoman Empire. It was originally considered a Greek Catholic church. St. St. Nicholas Church is located in front of the Batumi Piazza, prayers are offered in Georgian and Russian languages

Contact info:
24, Parnavaz Mepe st., Batumi
(+995) 599 26 25 54

Additional info:
08:00-19:00
Share

Similar places

Batumi Mosque
Batumi Mosque

Cult buildings Batumi

Old Batumi
Old Batumi

Cult buildings Batumi

batumi's catherdral church
batumi's catherdral church

Cult buildings Batumi