St. Barbara Church is located on the territory of the former military hospital in Batumi. Construction began in 1888 with direct funding from Emperor Alexander III. After being transferred to the hospital, the temple was consecrated in a solemn atmosphere, on the Feast of the Annunciation

Contact info:
26, Sh. Rustaveli st., Batumi
(+995) 574 22 24 62

Additional info:
08:00-19:00
Share