The Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas was built in 1865 with funding from the Greeks of Batumi. The temple is cross-domed. Its construction began in Adjara during the Ottoman Empire. It was originally considered a Greek-Catholic church. St. St. Nicholas Church is located in front of the Batumi Piazza, prayers are offered in Georgian and Russian languages.
Due to the fact that no public transport will pass near the Batumi Piazza, it is necessary to walk a short distance, 5-10 minutes.
Bus №1, №1a, №10, №10a;
Minibus №31, №44, №45